We are a growing group consisting of ~400 private people, some of whom gather every Thursday at 11.00 on Riksbron, outside the Swedish Parliament. We do this to remind our Government and our Parliament about the insufficient and dangerous laws regarding mining and mineral that are still in use here in Sweden.
We are not affiliated with any political party or religious belief and originate from different places in Sweden and even from diverse continents. But we all have a common goal in working for firm land, clean water and a living cultural inheritance and are strongly against any racism, sexism, colonialism and discrimination in all our local communities.
On this web site we will try to gather as many links, which relates to our agenda, as possible. Thus making it an easy reach portal for knowledge and information.
Petitions to sign and share:
- Save the primeval forest in Luokta-Mávas
- Stop the scavenging for minerals in Skåne
- Preserve the biodiversity at Nása mountain.
- No mines at Unden!
- Say no to mines in Laver
- Stop Talvivaara in Finland
Films to watch:
Music & Spoken word:
- Max Mackhé – Tsumbaráigi!
- Max Mackhé & Emanuel Söderberg – Mu biilla ja muhtin nieidda lávlu
- Maxida Märak – 15
- Mimi Märak – Sagan om Fred Gruv Boman
- What local people? – Poetry
Thank you for coming here and please spread the word about us!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/riksbron
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fastmarkrentvatten/
Our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org